Operation guide for radial drilling machine
Attention to use
1. It is not allowed to use gauze to remove iron filings, blow with mouth or wipe with hand when drilling with hydraulic radial drilling machine. Special tools and brushes should be used.
2. The operator of radial drilling machine should conscientiously do "three good" (① well managed, ② used, ③ repaired) "four skills" (① able to use, ② to maintain, ③ to be able to check, and ④ to be able to eliminate faults).
3. Oil shall be added in strict accordance with the lubrication chart of hydraulic radial drilling machine to achieve the "five fixed" (① timing, ② fixed point, ③ quantitative, ④ fixed quality, and ⑤ fixed person). After the oil is injected, the cover of the oil cup (pool) shall be covered.
4. Before drilling, when aligning the position of the workpiece, the locking device should be released, the extension length of the feed spindle should be adjusted according to the drilling depth, and then the locking devices should be locked.
5. When adjusting the automatic feed of drilling depth, the drill should first contact the workpiece, then adjust the feed ram to the depth value as required and lock it.
6. If the tool is blunt, it should not be used again.
7. The height of hydraulic radial drilling machine should be adjusted properly, not too high. In the process of machining, the rocker arm and headstock must be in clamping state.
8. After working, the handle should be placed in the non working position, the headstock should be placed close to the column, the rocker arm should be lowered properly, and then the power supply should be cut off.
9. The clamping of the workpiece must be firm, and cushion block must be put on the bottom surface when drilling through hole, otherwise the equipment will be damaged.
10. In the drilling process of hydraulic radial drilling machine, the drill must not be stopped before the drill is withdrawn from the workpiece. When reversing, the spindle must be stopped before starting.
11. At the same time, when loading and unloading the workpiece, the cross arm should be removed
12. When the equipment is stopped for more than eight hours and then started, it should be operated at low speed for five minutes to confirm that the lubrication system is unblocked and that the transmission of each part is normal.
13. Pay attention to the phenomenon of overload in work. If the safety connector falls off or makes a sound, the automatic feed should be stopped immediately and the cause of overload should be eliminated.
14. When drilling, the speed must be adjusted first. It is strictly forbidden to change speed without stopping, otherwise the gear in the gearbox will be damaged.
15. Operators of hydraulic radial drilling machine must be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and can operate independently after passing the examination and obtaining the operation certificate.