Mechanical radial drilling machine: mechanical pre selected speed change mechanism can save auxiliary time. The main shaft is controlled by a handle to control and operate the main shaft in forward and reverse direction, stop (brake), change speed and neutral gear. The spindle box, rocker arm and inner and outer columns are clamped by diamond block clamping mechanism driven by hydraulic pressure. The upper guide rail of rocker arm, main shaft sleeve and inner and outer column rotary raceway are quenched, which can prolong the service life. In addition to manual movement, the headstock can also be motorized.
Hydraulic radial drilling machine: hydraulic radial drilling machine adopts hydraulic pre selected speed change mechanism, which can save auxiliary time. The main shaft is in forward and reverse rotation, parking (braking), speed changing, neutral and other actions. It is controlled by a handle, which is easy to operate. The radial guide rail, the circular surface of the outer column, the main shaft, the spindle sleeve and the inner and outer column rotary raceway are quenched, which can maintain the stability of the precision of the rocker drill for a long time, and prolong the service life. In the aspect of structure design and manufacturing process, a series of effective measures have been taken to prolong the precision durability of the machine tool and the service life of the whole machine. It has perfect safety protection device and outer column protection. The spindle box, rocker arm, inner and outer columns adopt diamond block clamping mechanism driven by hydraulic pressure, which ensures reliable clamping.
The differences between hydraulic radial drilling machine and mechanical radial drilling machine are as follows:
1. Rocker and column locking, is manual locking, generally mechanical radial drilling machine. Hydraulic radial drilling machine is mostly one key operation locking rocker arm and column.
2. Spindle speed and spindle feed speed, if manual speed change is mechanical, hydraulic is one key operation hydraulic speed change.
3. The weight of machine tools is different. The mechanical ones are lighter than the hydraulic ones.
Many customers who buy radial drilling machines are always confused when they choose to buy radial drilling machines: hydraulic or mechanical. What is the difference between them? The biggest difference between the two is the transmission mode. The mechanical rocker drill adopts mechanical transmission, which is faster and has less power than the hydraulic transmission. It is suitable for machining parts with drilling diameter less than 50 mm. Hydraulic rocker drilling adopts hydraulic transmission, which has large power and is suitable for machining parts with large drilling. Characteristics of mechanical radial drilling machine and hydraulic radial drilling machine
The main features of hydraulic radial drill are as follows:
1. Hydraulic preselected speed change mechanism is adopted to save auxiliary time
2. The main shaft's forward and reverse rotation, parking (braking), speed change, neutral gear and other actions are controlled by a handle, which is easy to operate
3. The upper guide rail of rocker arm, spindle sleeve and inner and outer column rotary raceway are quenched, which can prolong the service life
4. The spindle box, rocker arm, inner and outer columns adopt diamond block clamping mechanism driven by hydraulic pressure, and the clamping is reliable
5. In addition to manual movement, the headstock can also be motorized
6. It has perfect safety protection device, outer column protection and automatic lubrication device
The main features of mechanical radial drilling machine are as follows:
1. Two speed motor
2. Single handle variable speed
3. Interlocking clamping
4. Open the door, power off, emergency stop button
5. Mechanical and electrical double insurance